Friday, March 9, 2018

Pretty Pink Posh New Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the blog hop showcasing Pretty Pink Posh's new release with tons of fun and inspiration. Plus prizes to be won along the way. 

You should have arrived from Pretty Pink Posh's Blog, but if you get lost, no worries, there is a complete line up list below so you can stay on track during the blog hop. 
I'm beyond thrilled to share these two cards with you today, so let's get started. 

I'm so excited with the new release and the addition of new jewels in so many colors that I couldn't resist but to use on each card. Here I started with this amazing 
Happy Easter Shaker die as it has so many beautiful details so I kept it clean and simple.

For this card, I started by first adding some grass at the bottom using ink and blending the color in. Next, I placed the Happy Easter Shaker die in the center of the card to die cut the easter egg. 

I put the easter egg aside while I created a background using alcohol inks which I than adhered to the opening. From there, I placed and glued down the easter egg back into the opening.

Now comes the fun part of adding several new jewel WatermelonAmethystLemon DropShamrock, and Pink Blush around the entire egg. So much fun!! Afterwards, I used my B000 copic marker along with colorless blender to go around the egg to add a shadow around it. 

Couldn't resist but to use this new Bunny Friends stamp set as it's so adorable and thought it would be perfect to add to this card. Also used the Coordinating die to help me cut the image out as well as adding a few little easter eggs from the Easter Friends set to finish this card.  

Moving onto the second card for the day....
Again, I couldn't resist but to use this new Bunny Friends stamp set as it's so adorable and has a variety of cute flowers to color in and create scenes. For this card, I started off by creating some grass using the Scallop Border to die cut two strips.  

Next, I grabbed these fabulous new Decorative Eggs as it comes with different designs to play with. Therefore, I created another alcohol background and used the solid egg die from the set to cut two of them. Next, I added the decorative dies on top to complete the eggs. 

As I mentioned before, I'm in love with the new addition of all of the jewels, so on this card, I decided to add Pink Blush around both eggs.  Added foam mount tape under the bunny in the middle and underneath the top row of the grass in front to add a little more dimension. 

For the sentiment, I used the new Encouraging Greetings as I thought it would be perfect with all of these bunnies and love the saying of Friends makes everything better.
  
Let's continue celebrating with your next stop with the talented Heather Hoffman  

GIVEAWAY! During this blog hop, there will be (4) $25 Gift Certificates to Pretty Pink Posh up for grabs every day (2) $25 Gift Certificates on each day

Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop (comments must be left by 11:59pm PDT on 3/12/2018), and will be announced on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog

SUPPLIES:

76 comments:

  1. Love your cards...those bunnies are the cutest! And those jewels are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hippity hoppity hooray. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...this two card are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are super Adorable! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute! Love how you used the jewels ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are just delightful! Love the stunning
    designs, the cute critters and the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are so Cute! I want all of these stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww... so cute. Beautiful bright backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohmygosh! Liz, these are SOOOO sweet!!! I'm so happy to have a reason to make adorable Easter cards now (new first grandbaby!) And these cards are perfect for making for her. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these cards are too cute - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can’t stop staring at that awesome egg background! You’ve got my creative wheels turning, I must try and recreate that! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are so cheerful and happy - perfect for Easter and spring! Thanks so much for inspiring with your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your adorable cards Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Your cards are gorgeous! Love those jewel accents!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Easter cards! I love the gorgeous background behind the eggs.

    [hmnelson15{at}frontier{dot}com]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what you've done with the egss!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cards! This release is so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your cards! The colors are gorgeous! This is how I picture the perfect easter card :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute. Love the colors and your use of alcohol inks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cheerful! Love your bright, wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Liz, hope you're doing well!! I miss our talks. Your cards are super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how bright and cheerful your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both cards are super adorable and those jewels are definitely calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute cute cards. I love those awesome bunnies and dies. Loving the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fun cards!!! I love the bright colours ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this release! The bunnies are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cute!!! Love this Easter scene -

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just love the bright colors ... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a fun scene :). Love the alcohol texture in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Adorable Easter cards. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very adorable cards! Those bunnies are so cute! Thanks for sharing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love blog hops because they inspire me to create and Pretty Pink Posh is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this card!! So cute!!! Thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your cards are adorable and I love the alcohol backgrounds for the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute Easter cards! Love using the beautiful jewels and the adorable bunnies on the cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow fantastic cards, love you bright backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The egg frame is so stunning. lovely cards .

    ReplyDelete
  40. All your cards are so delightful! The stamp sets are wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such sweet, happy Easter cards. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pretty cards... I love the use of the alcohol inks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your cards. Those bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fun, colorful cards, and oh those bunnies are so cute! I love those decorative eggs and all the new jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love how you used the jewels to emphasize the flowers; they fit so perfectly! And your coloring of the bunnies is perfect; they are so adorable, and you just added to that. Thanks for sharing ways to use the die cuts; we haven't seen much of those, so it's nice to see them in use too!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Loving all the cute card inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Those alcohol ink backgrounds really do a great job of bringing these images to life.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Bright, cheerful and super cute creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Delightful cards! Love the Easter Egg Shaker card! And such a sweet scene with the cute bunnies and eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love your Easter eggs.
    So bright and colorful.
    The first, with the framing,
    is fantastic. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awe, that is just too cute. I love the bright colors, very spring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the vibrancy of the alcohol inks! The jewels are amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  53. The cards bright colors are like the colors in the egg dye kits, so vibrant. The bunnies are just to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Such cheerful colors and beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I can’t get over how cute and cuddlly those little bunnies are!
    Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Adorable cards. I love the alcohol ink background.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Ooh this is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Sweet and happy cards! They absolutely welcome spring!

    ReplyDelete
  59. These bunnies couldn't be sweeter! Really love that egg die also.

    ReplyDelete
  60. These bunnies couldn't be sweeter! Really love that egg die also.

    ReplyDelete
  61. your cards are so bright & cheerful ~ I'm feeling inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. These are absolutely fantastic cards !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  63. such fun cards! i love you color scheme!

    ReplyDelete