Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Flower Petal with Bunny Friends

This card was so much fun to create using the new Sparkle Dot Patterns 2 set from Pretty Pink Posh and using the new jewels that I made a flower petal using one of the dot images from the set.

To start, I cut an A2 size card base and penciled in two lines, both horizontal and vertical using the middle as a guide. Since I was playing with the image, I decided to stamp and cut the image out 6 times using black ink, again, I was playing and used them as a template of what I wanted to make. In the end, the lines became my guide.

To help me more, I ended up added a pencil circle in the center which is approx 1/2" above the center line. From there, I arranged the two top petal against the vertical line at the top and than added petals next to the other ones until I was happy with it. 

Next, I removed one petal and stamped using a light grey ink (fog-SSS) and repeated the process until the full petal was complete with light fog ink. Since I wanted some clouds in the background, I added them before adding the jewels. 

Afterwards, I cut a thin strip of green card stock to create a steam and thought why not use the new Cherry Blossoms set for the leaves which I colored using my copic markers along with the Coordinating die to cut them out.

I couldn't resist but to use this new Bunny Friends stamp set again since as it's so cute so I placed one of the images in the center by using thin foam mount tape.
The Coordinating die was so handy to help me cut the image out perfectly. 

Last but not least, I used these fabulous new jewels in WatermelonAmethyst, and Shamrock for the leaves at the bottom. 

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment